What is Personal Branding Photography?
From opinionated bloggers to thriving business owners, personal branding is fast becoming how we define how successful a brand is. First impressions count, so shouldn’t yours be a lasting one?
Everyone is a potential client, reader or customer and everyone is looking for that one thing that helps you stand out. That one little spark that makes you different from everyone else offering the same song and dance. Being the visual creatures that we are, we are all attracted to what sparkles before us, so we gravitate toward what appeals to the eye.
And this is where personal branding comes in.
Personal branding is how you can take your brand from bland to blazing and Bronwyn knows how to do just that. With careful guidance and a keen eye for a refined image, Bronwyn will help you create the images that suit your brand perfectly. Whether you have a business, blog or burning cause. Let her images be the ones that help you win over potential clients with professionalism and brand perfect visuals. Stand out with an expertly captured portfolio that is not only professional, but effective as well.
How does it work?
These sessions are typically 90 minutes and, are done on location, in your home, studio or offices. Ideally suited to small-business owners, entrepreneur, creative (artist, tattoo artist, performing artist, etc). Personal branding packages typically include professional hair and makeup to ensure that the images live up to the expectations you and your potential audience has about your brand.
Why you should be excited?
In anticipation of this exciting new endeavour, Heart and Soul Photography is offering two people the incredible opportunity of winning a personal branding session of their own! This means that two lucky winners will have a brand overhaul in the form of quality photographs that can be displayed all over the internet with pride!
The T’s and C’s
Worth R 2500, this prize includes professional hair and makeup done on the day of your shoot.
1. Like Heart and Soul Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/heartandsoulphoto/
2. Share Heart and Soul Photography’s page with friends and family.
3. Send an email to email@example.com telling me more about you, your business and your brand. Add links and as much detail as you want to so that we can get to know you better.
1. Be a small business owner/entrepreneur/personal trainer/natural healer/motivational speaker/artist/tattoo artist/performing artist/musician/chef/basically any kind of creative.
2. You must have a website and be active on a few social media platforms;
3. Be available to do your shoot during the week.
Winners will be announced on the 5th April 2016!
P.s. As a special introductory offer, I will be doing personal branding sessions at R1900 to the first 5 people that book a session with me.
You can contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and via
cell: 078 734 9701